Our response to you
Dear Valued Guest,
As we continue to learn more about the COVID-19 virus and its variants, we continue our commitment to following CDC guidelines. We align and adjust our policies and procedures to protect our residents, guests, and associates as best as possible as information unfolds. We have modified our public areas, check in processes, housekeeping policies, and our onsite Café operations to implement suggestions of the CDC.
- Ongoing training is of utmost importance to us as we continue to monitor processes issued by the CDC. We are committed to focusing on protecting ourselves and others by handwashing, practicing safe social distancing, using nose and mouth face covers, minimizing face to face interactions, and ensuring cleaning and disinfecting procedures are executed more frequently and intricately.
- We have trained our associates to use EPA-certified solutions to ensure we’re diligently performing proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures. All frequent touch point surfaces are disinfected every hour, and oftentimes more, depending on the amount of traffic through our property.
- We have placed multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout the property at the first-floor level. Each guest receives a complimentary sanitizer welcome amenity. None of this is reusable with another guest.
- We meet and exceed state and local health authority guidelines on proper physical distancing in each area: arrival, front desk, and restaurant operations or capacities.
- All hotel linens are commercially cleaned by a professional, contracted company. All hotel terry is cleaned in-house following proper temperature and storage recommended by the CDC.
- Each guest room has been thoroughly sanitized while extra disinfecting steps have been added to the room turnover process.
- Our associates are not permitted to work with any symptoms of illness and continue to wear personal protective equipment as recommended by CDC guidelines.
A Note About Houskeeping: Our team provides one ‘full-service’ weekly clean for stays of seven nights or more. This is scheduled in correlation with our housekeeping team upon arrival. We ask that the guest vacate the room for 3 hours to ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting times to protect staff and the guest. Special attention is paid to high touch points in the room and step by step precautionary processes (focused to eliminate excess contact) have been outlined and trained to each associate. Any guest staying less than seven nights will not receive traditional maid service, unless otherwise requested. If any in-room service or additional amenities are needed, simply call the front desk to speak with an agent to request and schedule service.
Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the Plaza hospitality you have come to expect.
Updated July 29th, 2021