Fall in Love With MKE
Tuesday, Oct 2
· Milwaukee, We Suggest
Fall is finally here, and MKE is packed to the brim with cozy autumn adventures sure to last all season. With local coffee shops on every corner, a booming arts scene, and jaw dropping autumn views as far as the eye can see, there’s sure to be something for everyone. To help you plan your great escape, we’ve put together a list of our favorite fall-happenings here in MKE!
- Drink your weight in bier at Oktoberfest! Head to the Fiserv Forum for a ceremonial keg tapping, live polka music, and classic German fare all weekend long. Prost!
- Enjoy Milwaukee’s largest arts festival; the Milwaukee Film Festival. Back for its 10th year, this diverse festival is showing over 300 films written, produced, and directed by the film industry’s best and brightest. Whether you’re a sucker for a good love story, intrigued by documentaries, or just looking for a good laugh, this festival has a little something for everyone. Interested in snagging some free tickets? Stay with us Monday – Thursday during the festival and receive complimentary festival vouchers while supplies last.
- Grab your foam finger and catch the Milwaukee Bucks live and in action at the newly built Fiserv Forum! Indulge in local eats, cheer on your favorite NBA mascot, and watch the Greek Freak slam dunk his way to a win. Not a big basketball fan? Check out the Forum’s full entertainment lineup here.
- Sit back and enjoy a show at the theater! Celebrating their 65th season, the Milwaukee Rep is bringing a powerful variety of shows to MKE this fall. Dive into Lin-Manuel Miranda’s In the Heights, take a step back in time with Guards at the Taj, or tap your toes at The All Night Strut. This season’s lineup is not be missed!
- Summer may be over, but Brew City’s festival season is still in full swing. Drink your way through Milwaukee’s Cider and Nano Beer fest, appreciate the local art scene at Gallery Night & Day, celebrate Dia De Los Muertos Milwaukee style, or be amazed at the Boerner Botanic Garden’s China Lights.