This November The Plaza Hotel is taking a moment to be thankful for this beautiful, bustling city we call our home. For some of our guests, Milwaukee is an adventurous pit stop and for others, it has become a loyal friend. No matter who you are, or where you come from, this great city is always here – arms open, to welcome you home.
Here are 5 things The Plaza is thanking Milwaukee for this giving season:
1. Thankful for the music: Do what the locals do; grab a coffee and enjoy a Milwaukeean band at 88.9 Radio Milwaukee’s 414 Live Concerts. Every Thursday at 5:30pm, 88.9 puts on a free concert exposing Milwaukee to fresh new music from local musicians.
2. Thankful for the art: The Milwaukee Art Museum is a must see stop here in Milwaukee. If the building’s brilliant design isn’t enough to pull you in, the lakeside views and local artwork are sure to do the trick.
3. Thankful for the theater: Don’t miss Skylight Theatre’s heartwarming performance of Annie this season. The seven Tony Award winning musical is bound to entertain visitors of all ages.
4. Thankful for the community: Our good friend and neighbor, the Cathedral Center of St. John, is hosting their fall Pathway Home event to celebrate the progress they have made towards ending homelessness here in Milwaukee. Join in celebrating the power of our community through local success stories, food and music.
5. Thankful for our guests: Whether you’re a first time hotel guest, or a breakfast regular, we are grateful for all our guests. You bring The Plaza to life!